Friday 25 January 2013

Research Information Literacy and Digital Scholarship

Yesterday I attended a meeting of the RIDLs Coalition. I've mentioned the group before, so today I thought I would just highlight the work of one of the strands. RILADS is a joint RIDLs and SCONUL  project which is focusing on the identification and promotion of good practice in information handling and data management development across the HE and research sectors as well as identifying, harvesting, and using materials to progress the development of digital professional expertise.

To date, Charlie Inskip, the project manager, has compiled a useful list of organisations which are running information literacy activities and/or resources and you'll find this on his website blog. I'm ashamed to say there's nothing there about Newcastle as yet, but I'll send him the info and maybe he'll be able to add us into his long list. You can also follow Charlie's work on Twitter @RILADS

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moira
    Out now, shortlist of good practice: RILADS
    Thanks for the mention! Charlie

    ReplyDelete