Thursday 10 January 2013

Research Information and Digital Literacy Coalition

As I mentioned last year, the RIDLs group is a continuation of the RIN Information Handling Working Group of which I have been a member since its inception. We have funding until June 2013 to achieve a specific set of objectives around information and digital literacy in the context of research. The group has representatives from a wide range of organisations and  I think some really useful work is being produced. You can find out about our main activities on the RIN website
I'm tired now


I have some responsibility for Strand 4, which relates to organising dissemination activities to develop greater awareness and use of the the RDF, its information lens and the Seven Pillars amongst all staff and researchers (so not just other librarians!)


No comments:

Post a Comment