Wednesday 13 February 2013

Info Lit Journal Club - TONIGHT!



Last month I enjoyed participating in the online journal club discussion about the Seven Pillars model (probably because everyone had such positive things to say about the model!) You can read the discsussion here  

I see that the next discussion will be about this article: McKinney, P., and Sen, B. (2012). Reflection for learning: understanding the value of reflective writing for information literacy development. Journal of Information Literacy, 6(2), 

I've already blogged about the article, as the authors used the 7Ps with students in a reflective report and I'm interested to hear other folks' views. I hope I'll be home in time to join in!

The *live* discussion will take place today, 8pm-9pm UK time by posting blog comments on the journal club blog,



No comments:

Post a Comment