Sunday 8 May 2011

Science and Technology Librarians meeting

I'm looking forward the next UK Universities Science and Technology Librarians Group (USTLG) meeting tomorrow. We usually meet twice a year to discuss topics of interest to group members and contributions are generally from within the group, so very practical and useful sharing of experience sessions. I've chaired the group for a long time and really enjoy the informal networking aspects of the day. Tomorrow, the meeting is focused around information literacy and, as it's at Sheffield, we're delighted to have Sheila Webber with us. She's be talking about IL and supervisors. I'm going to do a repeat of the LILAC presentation (sorry if you already came to that) and then we have 4 different talks from group members about work they are undertaking at present in different aspects of IL. I'll put my slides here now and then next week will try to blog about the other sessions too.

No comments:

Post a Comment